Monday 9 November 2009

Could this blog get any more random?

I fell in love with this image -- utter perfection (save I'd like a dusting of chest hair, but you can't have everything):


So this post is just a cobbled-together collection of stuff that vaguely complements it, to give me an excuse for it to be the first image you see when you click onto Reciprocating Motion.


Mind you, some of these other images are rather lovely too, if I may say so.


I think I'm allowed to praise them since, of course, they were not of my taking.


And nor am I the model in any of them, so it's not as if I'm praising my own beauty,


I particularly like the pert wee winkies and those exuberant bushes of fluffy pubey loveliness:


Godamnit: they all had fluffy pubey loveliness up til that point, anyway.


Time for bed, said Zebedee.

2 comments:

Niall said...

A nice selection of natural beauties there. Number 1 and 4 look especially yummy to me :-)

Chris said...

Perfection. Arresting..image 5 especially. Detective in me wants to know what is written on his arm...and what cost £22? Too nosey..