Wednesday 4 November 2009

Unclothed fun

I thought someone expressed a bat squeak of desire when I recently posted a few cfnm photos.


So here are some more, this time apparently set at a corporate training event in a hotel with pretensions (and at least one cute member of staff).


The hotel's male manager is roped-in to help the trainers:


I have no idea what he's wearing now, but it looks intriguing:


Fortunately for us it's soon whipped away:


Although whipping per se is not, for me, a particularly erotic activity:


Still, we end this scenario on something we can all agree looks like jolly fun:


And he's obviously not a giant mutant!

There are other types of clothed/unclothed scenario which look like a lot less fun to me.


This sequence looks vaguely eastern European to me -- soldiers stop driver at checkpoint and lead him away for, er, questioning.


It might be Russian. Or, indeed, from somewhere else entirely.


There is a bit of an air of menace involved, but I've read my Bruno Bettelheim and I know all about the importance of safe horror and catharsis.


Only a moron would consider this sequence, if played out for real, to represent safe thrills and sexual gratification.


Whereas, maybe, I can kind of see where the enjoyment might be here.


Not that I'd ever... Oh no. Never.

Honest.

6 comments:

jlo said...

I will vote for the cfnm pics something about them just gets me going LOVE AND HUGS

Anonymous said...

The last one - surely that wasn't Jamie Cullum?!

All of a sudden (not a particular fan) he has the potential to be a hottie!!

lol

x

Anonymous said...

Love this post!

Niall said...

Hotel boy is still lovely, even with what look like teaspoons stuck to his cock. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, the first guy is sex on a stick!!!

Er...any more pics of him? Fawn, fawn..

Anonymous said...

Looks like the teacher on GLEE