Saturday 7 November 2009

Reaching out

I think the "reach around" is vastly under-rated in contemporary culture:


For me it is a delightful expression of mutuality...


...an unselfish, indeed thoughtful, act of affection...


...although some sour person might construe it as an act of aggression, an outrage against public decency and a gross invasion of personal space...


...but that would be stupid.


The rest of the images in this post have nothing to do with a reach-around, but pander to my fetish for strange angles and slightly distorted imagery:


In this instance, the pounding water adds to the effect of steamy desire.


The hot streams forming their body hair into neat lines and causing a delightful relaxation of the scrotum...


And let's finish on a high note:


Yeah, one of my best-ever photo sequences, I think.

2 comments:

Niall said...

That final pic is brilliant. I love the position the two men are in. The angle captures the full frontal glory of both their bodies. Very nice.

Jim in SC said...

I totally agree with you LeDuc. Especially that last image...