Sunday 1 November 2009

There's something in the air

This is, allegedly, "Fernando".


He has delightfully hairy legs, like some sort of faun, so I'm prepared to go along with the pretence for the time being.


His equipment is a little on the large size for my taste, but he has delightfully hairy legs.


Fernando doesn't seem to be interested in anything very much other than his own cock.


But he has delightfully hairy legs, so who cares?


Fernando: I think we've undertaken a pretty comprehensive exploration of all his talents in this post. Yes, indeedy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too big for my taste, I would not want that in my ass...

Anonymous said...

Clearly his shlong has been photoshopped to make it look bigger.

Niall said...

Oooh Errr! :-$ These giant winkies are taking over!
Say it ain't so Mr LeDuc. I'm worried!