Friday 26 February 2010

Comment moderation

Some annoying tosser has been bombarding the comments sections of my blog with spam. I wouldn't mind if it were smart spam, but it's just shite.


So, to save me some of the hassles involved in deleting this crap, I turned on comment moderation for all posts over 14 days old. The tosser has now been spamming more recent posts.

I've just deleted three more insultingly stupid spams, but if this wanker does it again I'm going to turn on comment moderation for every post. Sorry about that -- it means you'll have to wait until the next time I log in before you see your sperms of wisdom appear on screen. But I wanted to reassure you that, unless you're a parasitical spammer, there's not much danger of me censoring anything.

Please do keep commenting -- it's much appreciated (unless you're the tosser, obviously).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will do. Shame you have to deal with such people.

Tom said...

Do you get penis enlargement spam on the site? If so, we know their targeting algorithms are not too good. Or maybe they're trying to send a message.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your battle with the retards. :/

LeDuc said...

There seem to be two types: one is, of course, "male sexual enhancement product and penis enlargement product". Rude fuckers.

The other is a tiresome list of sexy-sounding blogs, each of which has only one post but is surrounded by adverts, presumably with a click-through fee.

Bastards.

Stewart Jackel said...

My ego will be bruised, of course, at not seeing my erudite and witty comments displayed to a breathless world, but I'll manage ... just. Time for another GnT.