Thursday 25 February 2010

Hug a hoody

I don't find the hoody-look very enticing.


In fact, it annoys me. Not because I find them threatening, but because I can't see their faces properly.


And I need to see the head to work out if I'm lusting after them or not.


Doesn't matter what else is on display... it's the face that really makes all the difference.


Which does seem rather puritanical of me, now I think of it.


But I really can't go along with that magnificently sluttish proverb: you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that is one face I would love to see-stunning
Thanks

JGS said...

Delightful little cock as well.

Niall said...

Can't see his head its true, but I do love his dark sexy eyes and chisled jawline. Beauty!:-)

Anonymous said...

Wish there were more pix-any ideas?
looks rather like a fellow named MARKE from I think (hoping you will not be offended) TWINKS.COM. I always find that hoodies at least make me want to see more