Tuesday 2 February 2010

Meaty goodness

This exquisite Sex God is, apparently, "Michal".


We have a very kind reader to thank for introducing us, since he sent me this wad of delicious shots.


For "Michal" has one of those delightful chunky bodies, that seem sculpted from the solid rather than a bit of old skin stretched across some sticks.


"Michal" -- even when, as here, he is being a trifle risqué -- is an impeccable specimen.


And, as is completely in keeping, he has the most perfect winkie:


No point me blathering on about it -- here's a delicious-looking close-up for you to savour:


"Michal" manhandles things for a while, so you can see the full extent of his loveliness:


And then he gives us some Classical poses, so we can more easily compare him to a Greek God of yore.


I don't think I am exaggerating when I tell you that "Michal" is among the very loveliest of men to ever have graced one of my turgid blogs.


So I am hugely indebted to my generous and kind reader.


Thank you, and Good Night.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

no tats - no metal - no razor - no scalpel - no way he could be any more awesome! He combines handsome and adorable into one sweet package - as we say here in Texas - "Y'all done real good, Pahdnuh!"
Jon

JGS said...

I do so love a fit, well-muscled guy with a small willy...

Anonymous said...

Very well done to your informant

Anonymous said...

He can be my MP whenever he wishes

Anonymous said...

Swoon...more?

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that he is Michal? The files all contain 'Jiri' in the filenames. Jiří is Czech for George.

LeDuc said...

I have no idea what his name is!

I had noticed Jiri in the filenames, but the captions described him as Michal -- you'll have noticed I always wrote "Michal" in inverted commas, to emphasise to you that the information we have here is not necessarily reliable...

Anonymous said...

a rose is a rose is a rose - etc.

Jon