Saturday 20 February 2010

Pleasure

I love the chap in this photosequence.


He has that delightful look about him -- a sort of dirty innocence.


But I'm also intrigued by the location: I wonder where it is?


Of course, as soon as he gets his cock out all such thoughts flee my brain and, instead, I am fixated on the loveliness of his lovely winkie.


Although he actually has a wide range of very fine, delightfully hairy features:


And an easy grace...


But all roads lead back to that lovely winkie:


It helps that he seems happy enough with his circumstances:


Although maybe that's because he knows that, at any time, he can play with one of the nicest winkies around:


That would be enough to bring a smile to most people's faces:


I'm grinning right now, actually.

2 comments:

Niall said...

Lovely body and face, nice cock, and arse, warm skin tone.
Yeah, very nice indeed!

Blithering Bernard said...

My god ... he's gorgeous ... and what beautiful hairy buns :-)