Saturday 13 February 2010

Top Totty

An image from A Single Man (reviewed in the post below this one).


I'm repeating it by way of introduction to this post since, it's true to say, there was considerable agreement in my party about the, er, talents of the actor who played Carlos, seen in that photo having a fag with Colin Firth.


Carlos was played by Jon Kortajarena, a Top Model in Tom Ford's stable. Um... not literally in an outhouse, of course.


So I thought you might like to see some other shots of Jon, in his day job as a sentient clothes horse.


No cock shot, I'm afraid -- this is the best I could do:


And he's a bit skinny for my taste, though Tot A seemed not to notice.


Anyway, saving the best til last...


Don't say I never indulge you.

4 comments:

Tom said...

I love how the last shot is ostensibly an ad for glasses.

albeo said...

of course it's an add for glasses. and very beautiful too if I may say so.

Anonymous said...

Never mind Colin Firth or Jon Kortajarena-the car-1960ish Mercedes 200SE is the sexiest thing in that pic

Anonymous said...

The question
"But can J Kortajarena act?"

The answer
"Who cares"