Thursday 25 February 2010

How did I forget?

In my post about Cornishware I forgot to enthuse about the name given to this object:


The TG Green range of tablewares includes delightful jugs in this pattern (10oz, 20oz and 30oz sizes) which go by the truly magnificent name of "The Dreadnought Jug". How cool is that?

In fact, all their jugs are particularly fine -- this is a (new style) 1.1 litre juice jug:


But the freshness of Cornishware means it also works outside the kitchen -- these beakers make delightful toothbrush holders:


I think I've probably banged-on enough about Cornishware now, don't you think?

2 comments:

Lady V said...

I'm not sure - I can listen to this kind of thing for hours, Marjorie!

Anonymous said...

Well it was an interesting occasional excursion and I'll henceforth not write such items off simply as "kitchen", but your main themes will be welcome upon their return. Maybe one or two of your followers will be trying with more or less success to eschew carnal delights during Lent, but railways and architecture are never out of season!