Saturday 11 September 2010

Martin Compston is a God

At last, a screengrab has appeared of the lovely Martin Compston giving us good full frontal in his delightfully twisty thriller The Disappearance of Alice Creed.


Those of us who have thought for years that Martin is a cute guy were shocked by the sheer vastness of the meat lurking between his thighs (well, where else would it be?).


He's also appearing in a couple of newly released films, but no word on any more full frontals. Personally I think he should undertake every role whilst at all times naked. I think he owes it to his adoring (and possibly salivating) fans.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Good grief. I wonder what he could be looking at. What caused the tumescence, that is.

LeDuc said...

I don't think there is any tumescence -- I think it has shrivelled back to its most restricted size which, in some chaps, is accompanied by a slight rise as everything contracts.

Not that I've made a study of it, or anything...