Friday 3 September 2010

Random assortment

This might just be my perfect fantasy man:


Alas, I have no more of him so you're gonna have to make do with another of those wretched random roundups.


Although that image at least had the merit of some sort of artistic invention. Unlike this one:


I love the expression on the face of the chap in this picture:


It's as if he demands -- or possibly just expects -- that we will all worship his magnificent-looking cock. Which, of course, we will.

Whereas this guy is here for the very modesty of his membrum virilis:


I have such a soft spot for these naked self-portraits -- the sheer artlessness of them:


And his tool really is rather wonderful, too.

I now feel sated with cock (yeah, right), so let's end on a very different note.


The cheeky wee monkey.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually the correct expression isn't 'membrum virilis', but 'membrum virile'. I'm saying this not just because I'm a pedant, but because of a limerick reminder:
There once was a widow named Riley,
Who esteemed her dead husband so highly,
That in spite of the scandal
Her umbrella handle
Was made from his membrum virile.

LeDuc said...

"Membrus virilis" is a quote from EM Forster -- Maurice's prep school teacher describes it thus (or, at least, Simon Callow does in the film. I confess I read the book when it was first published in the 80s and haven't had the energy to look at it again since).

Niall said...

Any more of that last guy? He is a beauty. I'm not sure how much more if him that tree would take though!
Nice to see some uncut US (I'm guessing?) cock in there too.

jimbob said...

membrus virilis or virile - whatever, the proud owner goes by the name Simon Dexter (amongst others) and is a fairly prolific model and sometimes blogger.

LeDuc said...

Ah! You confused me -- it's not membrum X guy who's Simon Dexter, it's the chap before him -- the one expecting us to worship his cock.

And now I've spent a happy half an hour "researching" him on the web, I'm very happy to do so. Lovely.

Jona said...

Does anyone know who the second to last one is, and are there any more of him?

LeDuc said...

I certainly don't, I'm afraid -- I think it might be one of those one-off amateur shots.

Anonymous said...

Number 1 is also known as Ivo Svoboda. He has a wonderful scene(the last in the film, scene eight) with Lukas Ridgeston in Bel Ami's "Lukas Stories 3" (1996)

His P(orn) V(itae): http://www.lysator.liu.se/~jmo/m/m/guideS.html

LeDuc said...

I love you, Anonymous.

Now, where can I get hold of Lukas Stories 3?!

Anonymous said...

back at you L-D. And, we share a love(or lust) of Monsieur Pepin, non? xo

LeDuc said...

Let's be very clear: I don't share Thierry Pepin with anyone.

Really.