Wednesday 29 September 2010

On the tiles

A very jolly-looking chap features in this short sequence.


But... it's those goddamn bathroom tiles that keep dragging my focus away from him.


I like tiling as a decorative effect, actually. Even big, plain surfaces of white tiles. Very crisp.


But these... these are an abomination.


I just can't conceive of anyone standing in the tile shop, surveying all the wares and saying, "no, these are the ones for me. They'll be perfect in the bathroom".


What sort of a fucked-up world is it where people make decisions like that?

5 comments:

Niall said...

Getting over the shock of the tiles easy: Simply pretend it's still 1983. With our chap's head of giant curly locks, it isn't hard to do. I do very much like his cock, although it's more generous than I'm used to seeing on here. That's not a complaint.

Anonymous said...

Indeed those tiles are pretty grim: someone was clearly an avid reader of "Interiors" magazines back in the 1980s! But the lad's nice big winkie will, I'm sure, please many of your readership

Jim in SC said...

Is he cute or what? Just precious!

Anonymous said...

Wait!? There were tiles in those pictures? I couldn't get past wanting to run my hands through the lovely young man's hair, then hoping to find other interesting things to do with him...

viollet said...

I'm afraid the likeliest explanation of the tiles is that the landlord got a job lot; wasn't living there himself so didn't care about the llok. Tenant needed accomodation; had to take tiles as the rest of the package was acceptable or better. I've been there myself.

Boy is splendid!